Combat Tourniquet Holster
- CUSTOM DESIGNED FIT: Our tourniquet holder is injection molded to the specific design of a Gen 7 CAT tourniquet, or any one-handed combat TQ – No need for straps, buckles or flaps to get in your way in an emergency situation
- MOLLE COMPATIBLE: Rear straps are designed to attach to any MOLLE platform – including chest rig, backpack, plate holder, duty rig or tactical bag
- MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Customizable mounting positions allow this holder to be attached vertically, horizontally, at right or left angle, inverted, plus it’s height adjustable
- ACCOMODATES LARGER BELTS: Longer rear straps will accommodate duty belts up to 3″ wide (most holsters only go up to 2″ or 2.25″)
- PRODUCT BUNDLE: This kit is available with the TQ holder and a genuine Gen 7 CAT Tourniquet by NAR
The Lightning X LXTQT-H Rigid Tourniquet Holder is a must-gave for first responders and public safety personnel. Our injection molded TQ case is designed to keep your combat tourniquet within reach for rapid deployment in an emergency situation. Customizable mounting positions allow this holder to be attached vertically, horizontally, at right or left angle, inverted, plus it’s height adjustable – depending on your application or personal preference. Because the holder is molded to the exact shape of a Gen 7 C-A-T, it holds the tourniquet perfectly in place without the need for straps, flaps or buckles that get in the way when you need to act quickly in a medical emergency. Not only will our holster mount to a duty belt, but the rear straps are specifically designed to attach to any MOLLE compatible backpack, vest, tactical bag, plate carrier or duty rig. As far as duty belts are concerned, the LXTQT-H will accommodate duty belts up to 3″ wide (most holsters only go up to 2″ or 2.25″). Includes a limited lifetime warranty from Lightning X Products.
There are no reviews yet.