The MB50 is a super sized medical bag that is ideal for EMS agencies or rescue squads. The main compartment is designed to hold a “D” sized oxygen cylinder with storage for all necessary oxygen delivery devices. The front, rear and top compartments stretch the full length of the bag and are great for cervical collars, splints or even intubation equipment. The two end compartments together will hold a full set of bag-valve masks with reservoir. With all the included loops, pouches, pockets and compartments the MB50 is the bag of choice for any trauma situation. Some other features include
- Removable padded oxygen cylinder pad with 4″ elastic security loop
- 360 degree reflective striping for safety and visibility on scene
- PVC/nylon reinforced bottom to prevent abrasion and keep supplies dry
- Embroidered medical Star of Life Logo on main flap
- Removable padded adjustable shoulder strap with reflective stitching
- Overall dimensions: 28″(L) x 14″(W) x 12″(H)
For more info and contents of the Kit Add On’s, You can check out the links below!