Lightning X Products has been making quality public safety bags for nearly 15 years. From time to time we get the urge to improve upon existing bag designs. The LXFB45M uses Quad-Vent Technology that features four uniquely shaped mesh vents located at each corner of the turnout gear compartment to promote cross ventilation. This keeps your gear fresh and helps prevent mildew from forming. Our competitors only offer a bag with one vent, in the rear of the bag…how is air supposed to flow through just one vent? The Quad-Vent bag is large enough to hold all of your gear, boots and helmet comfortably – without being so big that it becomes cumbersome to carry around.?
Some other features include:
- Four PVC reinforced mesh air vents front & back provide full ventilation for your gear
- Comparable bags only offer a single air vent
- Cross ventilation allows gear to dry faster
- Helps prevent the growth of mildew from storing damp turnout gear
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap with heavy-duty snap hooks
- Embroidered Maltese Cross logo, not screen printed
- Zippered top flap for step-in access to gear
- Ballistic nylon webbing handles with reflective stitching sewn-in
- Dual zippers on all pockets with nylon pull tabs, zip the full length of the bag
- Separate helmet compartment will hold traditional style fire helmet
- Two personal/accessory pockets
- Available in Red, Black, Pink and Fluorescent Yellow
- Dimensions: 30″ x 14″ x 15″
There are no reviews yet.