- Ballistic Nylon Webbing
- 1.5″ wide nylon webbing underneath florescent lime-yellow webbing with hi-vis 3M Scotchlite reflective silver tape on top
- Heavy-duty push gate forged metal snap hook w/ swivel attaches to your belt loop, mic loop, d-ring, tool belt or anything else you can find
- Wide ballistic nylon webbing construction with extra strong stitching and bar-tacks – Guaranteed a strong, secure fit for your gloves – Another great product from Lightning X
- Fully adjustable buckle designed to secure any size or style of glove
- Quick release buckle for fast donning and doffing – once you set the length, you’ll never have to adjust it again
Our most useful, innovative glove holder design yet! The LXFGS-ADJ is a fully adjustable glove strap with a quick release buckle designed to hold virtually any style of glove – from firefighter and extrication gloves, to construction and mechanics gloves – fits every time. Made of extra wide, heavy-duty ballistic nylon webbing, covered with fluorescent yellow webbing with 3M silver reflective tape sewn on top. Attaches to your gear or belt loop via a super-tough forged eye snap hook – powder coated with a sleek black finish. For optimal fit, just adjust the strap length via the buckle to the exact circumference of your gloves, then pull the slack with the metal D-ring to tighten into place. The snap hook is designed to move up and down the full length of the webbing strap, so no matter how tight you adjust the strap, the hook will always hang from the top of the glove. No more fumbling around with Velcro straps or flimpsy plastic clips, this will be the last glove holder that you ever buy! Backed by a limited lifetime warranty from Lightning X Products. All of our gear is made with input from real users in the field. You’ll notice the quality and attention to detail in all of our products, and as always: Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!