- Modular (MOLLE) loops throughout to attach external pouches or hang additional gear
- Four main exterior compartments, plus one rear velcro compartment
- Great for military, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking or around town as a daypack or overnight bag
- Measures 13″(L) x 9″(W) x 18″(H)
- Limited lifetime warranty from Lightning X Products
The LXPB89 from Lightning X is a compact backpack featuring four main exterior compartments plus a quick access velcro compartment behind the lumbar panel. The front, sides and bottom feature modular (MOLLE) loops for attaching extra pouches or hanging gear. The exterior consists of five retention straps for tightening the compartments or they can also be used to strap extra supplies to the outside of the bag. The back of the main compartment includes a zippered pouch designed to hold a hydration pouch, with ports on the top to access the drinking tube. The shoulder straps are completely adjustable from all points to accomodate different body types and also feature a chest strap, and webbing loops to hold a drinking tube. The rear of the bag is designed with padded mesh lumbar panels to make long periods of wear more compfortable on your back. Inside the main two compartments are smaller mesh panels that are perfect for organizing your gear and keeping items separated. Every opening consists of extra large dual zippers with corded zipper pulls for easy opening and closing of compartments. Available in Coyote Tan, Multi-Cam, Digital ACU, Olive Drap and Stealth Black. Dimensions 13″(L) x 9″(W) x 18″(H) and includes a limited lifetime warranty from Lightning X Products.