- No Logo – User Customizable with Department or Company Logo
- Currently the largest fire gear bag on the market
- New wrap-around reinforced bottom and sides protect from water leakage and abrasion
- Compartments for helmet, jumpsuit, scba mask, and gloves
- Strong padded shoulder strap will hold 100 lbs of gear
The original and best! Lightning X Products has been improving the design of this bag for over 15 years. Through voice of the customer feedback the LXFB10 has been designed from the inside out by firemen like you. It’s large enough to hold all of your turnout gear, helmet, SCBA mask, jumpsuit and other items all while being rugged enough to withstand the abuse that firemen are known to inflict on their gear. It’s large, it’s rugged, it’s reflective all-over and it looks good! Everyone else in the firehouse will be asking where you got it. Here are some more features: Including: Currently the largest fire gear bag on the market, Made of heavy-duty water resistant nylon, New triple trim reflective striping with leather binding reinforcement, Extra large zippers for long lasting durability, Helmet compartment zipper runs full width of bag, Strong padded shoulder strap will hold 100 lbs of gear, New wrap-around reinforced bottom and sides protects from water leakage and extends under helmet compartment, Large enough to hold 2 sets of turnout gear, Extra compartments for helmet, jumpsuit, scba mask, and gloves. This version does not have the embroidered maltese cross or “FIREFIGHTER” weave on the straps. Therefore, it can be customized with the users’ department or company logo. We recommend screen printing for a front pocket logo, or embroidery or large screen printing for a top flap logo. Dimensions: 34″(L) x 18″(W) x 16″(H). Includes a limited lifetime warranty from Lightning X Products.
|Dimensions||32 x 18 x 16 in|
Returns and Exchanges
Delivery: Orders placed before 12pm EST Monday through Friday are generally processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after this time will be processed and shipped on our next business day, excluding holidays and weekends. Please see our FAQ page for shipping options and time in transit estimates.
Returns: Unused items still in the factory packaging, and in new condition may be returned to us within 30 days from the date of purchase. Unless otherwise noted, return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Once we have received your return we will refund you, less shipping charges, or contact you to discuss an exchange. Please do not return any items to us without first filling out an RMA form and including it in the package along with your return.
Warranty: Lightning X gear bags are warranted against manufacturer defects for the reasonable life of the product. This does not include normal wear and tear, misuse or alteration by the end user. If you believe your bag has been damaged due to a manufacturing defect please fill out an RMA form and follow these steps:
1) Take one or more digital pictures of the damage to your bag
2) Take a picture of the PO# tag on the inside of your bag
3) Attach all pictures, along with your completed RMA form to an email and send to: email@example.com
We will contact you with instructions on how to proceed with your warranty. In most cases, it is not necessary to return the defective bag to us. If you have any questions about this process please feel free to give us a call at (704) 295-0299.
- Attaches to any bag, backpack or vest with MOLLE platform
- 8 interior elastic loops + 2 pockets
- Drawstring cording system lets you control how far pouch opens
- Hook & loop nameplate + padded handle and D-rings
- Measures 8"(H) x 6.5"(W) x 3"(D)