The little sister to our LXFB60 premium rolling bags. Designed exactly the same with a slightly smaller footprint. Originally made for the National Guard Firefighters, years of input and development went into this bag and the result is a wheeled fire gear bag that is virtually indestructible. Maybe the luggage companies should take note! The LXFB65 has a rigid back and bottom to prevent “sagging” and has every single stress point reinforced, double stitched and bar tacked. It has large, partially recessed wheels and a luggage-style retractable handle that stows away into a zippered compartment when not in use. The back and bottom are covered with abrasion resistant material and all of the edges have cording to protect the fabric from wear and tear.
Features at a glance:
- Rear and bottom are reinforced with diamond-embossed waterproof PVC
- All corners and high-stress areas are rubber reinforced and bar tacked?
- Fully molded back and bottom allows back to stand up on it’s own
- Cording sewn into all outer seams
- Retractable luggage-style handle can be “zipped” away
- Large top flap opens the full length of the bag for step-in access to gear
- Hi-Vis silver reflective trim on front and rear
- Silver reflective tape stitched into all webbing and handles
- Overall Dimensions: 28″(L) x 16″(W) x 16″(H)