High Risk Extra Thick Nitrile Exam Gloves – Box of 90/100
With extra thickness and a minimum of 7 mil, our high-risk Nitrile powder-free exam gloves are designed for high-risk applications where your safety and protection are a must. A textured surface promises a secure grip without compromising your sensitivity. Our high-risk glove offers all the benefits of a nitrile glove plus it’s safe for use with chemotherapy drugs. Available in orange and black, with colors shipped at random. Small through Large sizes come with 100 gloves per box, by weight. Extra large may be 90 or 100 per box, and 2XL are 80 gloves per box.
- Strong, extra thick gloves provide the advanced protection and optimal grip needed for demanding, high-stress situations
- Resist permeation of fentanyl for up to 240 minutes to help protect you when treating overdose patients (permeation testing per ASTM D6978-05)
- Exceed FDA testing requirements for pinhole deficiencies with an acceptable quality level (AQL) of 0.651
- Meet standards of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Minimum of 6-8 mil thickness, or higher